Skip to main Content
Site Search

Advanced Search

  • Mondo Visione
  • Mondo Visione - Worldwide Exchange Intelligence
Member Login

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

News Centre

  • Ljubljana Stock Exchange Monthly Statistical Report July 2002

    Date 12/08/2002

    Turnover The total turnover on all market segments of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange (LJSE)in July 2002 amounted to SIT 40.15 billion, exceeding June by SIT 8.9 billion. On 16 July 2002 alone, 1,217 transactions were concluded, giving rise to a historical record value of SIT 11.5 billion.

  • HEX And Riga Stock Exchange Finalise Ownership Arrangements

    Date 12/08/2002

    HEX Plc and Riga Stock Exchange (RSE) shareholders have finalised ownership arrangements, making HEX the majority shareholder in the new RSE Group consisting of Riga Stock Exchange and Latvian Central Depository (LCD). HEX holds 92.98 per cent of RSE shares and RSE holds 81.08 per cent of LCD shares. The remaining 18.92 per cent of LCD shares is owned by the Latvian Privatization Agency, who has announced its intention to sell these shares during this year.

  • Futures and Options Market On RTS: Weekly results

    Date 12/08/2002

    For the week of August 5th-August 9th, 2002, the total trading volume on FORTS (Futures & Options on RTS) reached 546 thousand contracts or 1 784 million rubles in underlying value. 12 614 trades were executed. The previous week showed 12 808 trades and 541 thousand contracts with an underlying value of 769 million rubles. A new single-day volume record of 138 thousand contracts or 453,7 million rubles in underlying value was set on August 7th. And on August 9th open interest o

  • Exchange News Now Available Immediately On HKEx Website

    Date 12/08/2002

    As part of its ongoing efforts to strengthen market transparency, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) has started posting Exchange News on its website immediately after the news is disseminated through the Stock Exchange's Third Generation Automatic Order Matching and Execution System (AMS/3). HKEx introduced the new arrangements today (Monday).

  • Euronext: Revenues Increased By 9.6% In The 2nd Quarter 2002 Compared To A Year Earlier

    Date 12/08/2002

    Euronext NV revenues for the second quarter of 2002 totalled €247.7mn, an increase of 9.6% on the total of €226.1mn achieved in the same period in 2001. Revenues have increased by 1.8% on the first quarter of the year.

  • CBOT Fed Watch

    Date 12/08/2002

    Based upon the August 12th market close in the August 2002 expiration, the Chicago Board of Trade 30-Day Federal Funds futures contract is currently pricing in a 22 percent probability that the Federal Open Market Committee will lower the federal funds target rate by at least 25 basis points from 1-3/4 percent to 1-1/2 percent at tomorrow's FOMC meeting (versus a 78 percent probability of no rate change).

  • CBOE Schedule For Labor Day Holiday

    Date 12/08/2002

    The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) today announced the following trading schedule in observance of the Labor Day holiday: Friday, August 30: CBOE interest rate option products will close at 12:00 Noon CDT (Chicago time). Regular trading hours will be in effect for all other CBOE products. Monday, September 2: CBOE will be closed.

  • Botswana Stock Exchange Market Commentary

    Date 12/08/2002

    Weakness continued as the week's most active stock, Sechaba, plunged 40t or 5.4% to P7.00 on over 1.5 million shares on the back of renewed foreign selling. The stock is looking cheap at these levels on a historic PER of 8x and yield of 11.6%.

  • ASX Rules Encourage Venture Capitalists

    Date 12/08/2002

    ASX has further demonstrated its commitment to fostering the development of emerging growth industries in Australia by changing its rules on securities issued to pre-float investors.

  • Standard & Poor's Announces Changes In S&P Canadian Indices

    Date 09/08/2002

    Standard & Poor's Canadian Index Operations announces the following index change effective after the close of business on Monday, August 12, 2002: The relative weight of BCE Inc. (TSX:BCE) will increase by approximately 0.40% in the S&P/TSX Composite and S&P/TSX Capped Composite, 0.52% in the S&P/TSX 60 and S&P/TSX 60 Capped and 0.45% in the TSX 100 Indices. The relative weight change reflects an adjustment to the float shares of the company pursuant to the buyback of a stake in Bell Ca